4.13.2009

NEW flavor, from [DIet] Oakland

Hola mis amigos! 

I've fallen a bit behind on the posts as a result of losing my camera, but check out the goodness! The homie, Forest Stearns [Norcal] of Oakland, just handed off the panel to me, and much to my delight, his addition is sick! Writing letters on walls comes as a second nature to Mr. Stearns [ARCH1], who is currently working on his MFA in Illustration at the Academy of Art [SF], and his work is both inspiring and amazing. Check out the link to his website on the right of the blog page- lots of fun stuff to look at. Grab a spoon and dig in, this is some tasty shit!
[Click on images to enlarge...get in there!]





I'll be back next week to post the latest and greatest! Next up on the bill- DANEE123 of Riverside's Thrift Shoppe Designs. He's a master stencilist and an old homie, and  I'm sure it'll be a real crowd-pleasing addition! Check out his myspace to get a sneekity-sneek preview:
http://www.myspace.com/t_s_designs


"Art is the best way to run away, without ever leaving home..."


Peace, love, and all the respect,

ELROD

No comments:

Post a Comment